Catch Training: RCG Course Sydney
Course description: The Catch Training one day face to face ‘Provide Responsible Gambling Services’ (also known as RCG Course Sydney or RGS training) training course provides anyone working in a NSW venue that provides gambling services with the knowledge and awareness required to responsibly provide gambling services.
Unit of competency: Successful participants will receive a National Statement of Attainment in SITHGAM022 – Provide responsible gambling services.
- On successful completion of this course you will receive a Statement of Attainment in ‘SITHGAM001 Provide Responsible Gambling Services
- You will also receive an interim NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR) RCG Courses Sydney certificate that allows them to work immediately in gambling venues across NSW.
- You will need to present the interim certificate and 100 points of identification at a NSW Service Centre or RMS Office where you will be able to obtain your photo-card.
You can look up your closest location with the Service NSW centre locator.
The fee for the photo-card is included in your CATCH training fee, therefore you will have nothing further to pay to collect your photo-card.
- Your card is valid for five years and serves as proof that you have completed the necessary course to work in a venue that offers gambling entertainment.
Entry requirements: There are no entry requirements for this training program, however you must be 18 years or older to work in licensed venues in NSW.
- Gambling legislation in NSW.
- Provide responsible gambling services guidelines.
- Your responsibility to prevent addiction in gamblers.
Assessment requirements: To pass this RCG NSW face to face course participants will need to successfully complete a written assessment. However no pre-course revision is required as your Catch Training tutor will teach you everything you need to know.
What to bring:
- You must bring one form of photo identification. Ideally an Australian driver’s licence or your passport (Unfortunately you will not be able to sit the course without this).
- Please bring a pen.
- Please arrive 15-minutes before the scheduled start time so that your Catch Training facilitator can check your ID and sign you in.
- Ensure you read our Pre-Course Information Responsible Gambling Service (RCG). If applicable and our Student Handbook before booking as it contains our booking conditions.