Catch Training Blacktown
Blacktown Workers Club – 55 Campbell Street, Blacktown NSW 2148
Catch Training Campbelltown
Campbelltown Catholic Club, 20-22 Camden Rd, Campbelltown NSW 2560
Catch Training Castle Hill
Unit 31, 9 Hoyle Avenue, Castle Hill, NSW, 2154
There are a number of ways to travel to our Castle Hill training centre:
Car: Limited onsite parking is available at Catch Castle Hill, both to the front and rear of the office. Please only park in bays marked Catch Training and avoid parking in our neighbours parking spots, as they may ask you to move. There is also free all day parking on Hoyle Avenue, but it can get busy, so we’d advise arriving nice and early to secure a spot.
Train: It is a 15 – 20 minute walk to Hills Showground Station on the Sydney Metro
Bus: Route 651 between Rouse Hill and Epping stops at Victoria Avenue which is a 6 minute walk from our training centre on Hoyle Avenue. This bus can also take you to Castle Hill Metro station.
Catch Traning Homebush (Sydney Markets)
Safety Training Australia – Shop 5, Sydney Market Plaza, 250-318 Parramatta Rd, Homebush West NSW 2140
Workplace Safety Centre St Marys
Nepean Region – St Marys: Suite 1, 106 – 108 Queen St, St Marys, NSW, 2760
Please note that we have moved. The Workplace Safety Centre is now located at Suite 1, 106 – 108 Queen St, St Marys, NSW 2760. It’s easy to find we’re right above the Commonwealth Bank and now only a 5 minute walk from St Marys train station. There is plenty of free parking available behind our office, you can access this parking from either East Lane or Gidley St. If you have any problems finding the new office please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 02 80073427 and we’ll be happy to help.
Catch Training Cabramatta / Canley Vale
Cabravale Diggers Club, 1 Bartley St, Canley Vale NSW 2166 (car park entry is on Phelps Street)
Directions to find the venue:
- By Car
- Free car parking is available for those attending training at the club.; entry is via Phelps Street in Canley Vale.
- By Public Transport
- Cabra-vale Diggers Club is located between Cabramatta and Canley Vale Train Stations. It is approximately 10 minutes’ walk from either station.
- How to find the training room
- After you have checked in at reception, go up the stairs that are just to the right as you walk through the front entrance or up the lifts behind reception. Once upstairs there will be signage which will show which room your training will be held in.
- This is an accessible venue with lifts available to the training rooms on the first floor.
- Students under 18 will need to be accompanied by an adult for the entire course as this is a licensed venue.
- By Car