Course description: For the coffee professionals and those looking to level up their knowledge!
Our Advanced Barista course puts the focus on flavour and consistency. Everything you’ll need to know about modern espresso and then a little more. From dialling in to weighing yields, our experienced trainers will guide you through the terminology & complexity of modern espresso.
With an intentionally small class size we aim to reach your particular coffee goals, to make sure every detail gets the attention it needs!
We allow up to 3 hours for the course duration depending on class size. Available at our Castle Hill and St Mary’s training centres.
- Espresso recipes
- Dosing, extraction, ratios & yields
- Temperatures and pressures
- Workflow efficiency and time management
- Machinery & maintenanceDosing, extraction & yield
- At home experts aiming for commercial quality coffee
- Experienced baristas looking to refine their skills, move up in the industry by adding to their knowledge and their CV
- New or veteran café owners looking to improve their espresso output
- Those who have successfully completed our Barista Crash Course,looking to take their skills to the next level.
Course outcome: Participants will receive a certificate of completion to add to their resume.
**This course is not nationally accredited