In the ever more complicated world of espresso coffee Catch Training’s Advanced Barista course will provide you with the professional knowledge and skills a working barista needs.
Learn everything you need to know about espresso and then a little more.
Dialling in the grind? Weighing the yield? Ratios?
Our experienced trainers will guide you through all the terminology & complexity of modern espresso, with a focus on achieving the best possible results!
The Advanced Barista course is both written and practical course. We allow up to 3 hours for the course duration, depending on class size.
Available at our Castle Hill and St Mary’s training centres.
- Espresso recipes
- Dosing, extraction & yield
- Temperatures and pressures
- Workflow efficiency and time management
- Machinery & maintenance
This course is suitable for:
- At home experts aiming for commercial quality coffee
- Baristas looking to refine their skills, move up in the industry by adding to their knowledge and their CV
- New or veteran café owners looking to improve their espresso quality (or check up on their baristas!)
- Anyone returning to coffee after some time away, looking to Catch up to the new industry standards.
- Those who have successfully completed our Barista Crash Course, looking to take their skills to the next level.
Course outcome: Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion to add to their resume
**This course is not nationally accredited