Course description: With demand for hospitality professionals at an all time high, now is the best possible time to get started in the world of espresso coffee.
Don’t know your robusta from ristretto? Catch Training’s barista crash course has
got you covered. Our small class-sizes allow our experienced trainers to guide you through the info you’ll need and teach you the skills required to craft the best possible espresso.
Learn all the essentials needed for your first day on the job as a barista – or how to make the most of your at home machine. From pulling shots to pouring piccolo lattes – If you need to get up to speed with espresso coffee fast, this is the course for you!
The Barista Crash Course is a practical course using commercial coffee equipment. We allow up to 3 hours for the course duration, depending on class size.
Our courses are available at our Castle Hill, St Mary’s & Campbelltown locations.
- Operating espresso machines & grinders
- Pulling espresso shots
- Milk frothing, texturing and pouring
- How to make all the most popular café drinks
- Achieving consistent results
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone looking for their first job!
- Anyone wanting to make the most out of their at home or consumergrade machine
- Anyone looking for a vibrant, engaging & fun workplace & career opportunities
- Brand new, or recently returned commercial baristas
Course outcome: Participants will receive a certificate of completion to add to their resume.
**This course is not nationally accredited