- Almost everywhere you go as a customer in Sydney it’s easy to be disappointed by the level of service you receive. Whether you are buying a coffee or servicing your car, the sad fact is that great customer service, when you feel a human connection with the person serving you, has become the exception, not the rule!
- The great news is that Catch Training are doing their part to put this right! By gaining a better understanding of customer service and the skills to implement it you can move ahead of the pack. Not only will these skills help you get a job, you will be more likely to keep that job and do well in it.
- Attending the one day Catch Customer Service course is a great way for you to show prospective employers that you’re serious about your work and about doing a great job for them.
Unit of competency: Not applicable
Course outcome: Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion to add to their resume.
Entry requirements: None
- Customer Service – why bother?
- Greeting Customers – body language talks!
- Communicating with customers
- Getting it right, first time – whatever industry you are in, incorrect orders tend to be the number cause of dissatisfied customers.
- Growing sales – understanding average transaction values and how you can be the best.
- Repeat customers – why they are so important and how you can help create them.
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Bringing it all together
Assessment requirements: To pass this course participants will have to successfully complete both a verbal and practical assessment. However there is no need to worry, our trainer will teach you everything you need to know on the day.
What to bring:
- Yourself and a great attitude
- Please arrive 15-minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Please ensure you read our Student Handbook before booking as it contains our booking conditions.
**This course is not nationally accredited